Pit Your Cunning Against Fellow Traders!
Act as a trader trying to get victory points for building a network of offices, controlling cities, collecting bonus markers or for other traders using the cities they control. Player establish trade routes to build offices or to improve trading skills.
- Multitouch requirements: 1 minimum, 6 maximum
- # of Players: 3 to 5
- Input Events: TUIO, Windows HID (Windows 7/8 multi-touch), and mouse
- OS: Windows XP/7/8
- Minimum CPU: Pentium 4 or Core 2 Mobile chipsets
- Minimum GPU: Intel HD or equivilent with 256 MB of video RAM and OpenGL Support
- Minimum RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
Installation and Setup
If you received the installer, simply run it and follow the on-screen prompts.
If you received a ZIP file, you can extract it anywhere. If you create a shortcut (for example, to your desktop), right-click on the shortcut, select "Properties", and set the "Start in:" field to the game's directory (which can be copied from the "Target:" field).
The entire game can be played with one touch. The worst case is using the two-finger shortcut for "Claim Road" while the other 4 players open their instructions simultaneously. This would result in 6 simultaneous touches.
The application receives TUIO and Windows HID events. The service that sends touch events first to the application will be used to control the game.
- Developed by Machine Code Games.
- Developed in C++ with the Torque2D Game Engine.
- Utilizing the TUIO Client Library.
- Font rendering through FTGL.
- "Hansa Teutonica" is a computer version of the board game with the same name. The game was designed by Andreas Steding. Original artwork used by license and was created by Dennis Lohausen (Chad, can you double-check this?)
- Best with 5 players (as voted upon at boardgamegeek.com).